Paro, Thimphu and Punakha
5 Nights / 6 Days
Validity till: 31st Dec 2018
Day 1: Arrive Paro & Head to Thimphu
- On the arrival, meet our Goximbo representative will assist you to check in and other fundamental process. (55km, 2hrs)
- Enjoy your overnight stay at Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu
- After the breakfast, Morning drive to BBS Tower for fascinating view of Thimphu valley and later visit mini zoo, Anim Dratshang (nunnery), National Library, Handmade Paper factory & Memorial Chorten (stupa)
- Afternoon, as per the time convenient, Head to School of Arts & Crafts, Textile & Folk Heritage Museum, Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang (Temple) and Handicrafts Emporium
- Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 3: Thimphu-Punakha (75 km, 2 ½ hours)
- After check out the hotel, Morning drive to Punakha taking a short stop at Dochula pass (3,080m) that heralds the most enchanting views of Bhutan
- Afternoon visit to Punakha Dzong and Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Evening, stay relaxed and rejuvenate yourself in Fascinating Punakha valley
- Stay overnight at Punakha.
Day 4: Punakha-Wangduephodrang-Paro (145 km, 5 hrs)
- After the breakfast, check out from the hotel. Head to Wangduephodrang town, visiting Dzong and surrounded local markets & other scenery places.
- Next, start ahead to Paro
- Overnight stay at Punakha
Day 5: Paro
- After the check out, Morning visit to Drukgyel Dzong (Fortress/monastery), the ruined fortress from where Bhutanese repelled several invasion by Tibetan armies. Then,exploration continues with the splendid view of Mt. Chomolhari from Dzong
- Next, visit TA Dzong (National Museum) and walk down the trail to visit Rinpung Dzong, the fortress has a long and fascinating historymeans the fortress of the heap of jewels
- Next, at the evening, visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the Kingdom
- Enjoy your night at paro.
Day 6: Depart Paro
- At morning, after the check-out formalities,Head straight to the airport for the return journey.
Have a memorable trip with Goximbo!