Bhutan Summer Special
Thimphu and Paro
5 Nights / 6 Days
Validity till: 31st Dec 2018
Day 1: Arriving Paro
- On the arrival, meet our Goximbo representative will assist you to direct to the hotel, check in and other fundamental process. (55km, 2hrs)
- Enjoy your overnight stay at Paro
Day 2: Thimphu
- After the breakfast, Morning visit Drukgyel Dzong (Fortress/monastery), the ruined fortress from where Bhutanese repelled several invasion by Tibetan armies. On the clear day, there is splendid view of Mt. Chomolhari from the approach road to this Dzong
- Later, visit to TA Dzong (National Museum) and walk down the trail to visit Rinpung Dzong, the fortress which has a long and fascinating history
- Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 3: Paro-Thimphu (55km, 2hrs)
- At morningdrive to Thimphu, on the route, visit Simtokha Dzong, the oldest fortress of the Kingdom which now as a house of the school for religious and cultural studies
- Afternoon, Head to National Library, School of Arts & Crafts and Textile & Folk Heritage Museum
- Evening, marvelous sightseeingat the Fascinating Punakha valley
- Overnight spend at Thimphu.
Day 4: Thimphu
- Enjoy your breakfast, after the check out, sightseeing starts visit to Anim Dratshang (nunnery), Handmade paper factory, Thimphu view point, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chorten
- The day ends at the hotel, Thimphu.
Day 5: Thimphu to Dochula pass to Paro (80km, 3hrs)
- After the checkout, Morning drive to Dochula pass (3,080 m) that heralds the most enchanting views of Bhutan
- Later,head straight to Paro
- Stay overnight at Paro
Day 6: back to your homedown
- After the check-out formalities at the hotel, Start returning to Airport station, Paro for your return journey to the hometown.