Luxury Bhutan Tour
Phuentsholing, Thimphu, Punakha and Paro
6 Nights / 7 Days
Validity till: 31st Dec 2018
Day 1: Arrive Phuentsholing
- After your arrival on the airport, Head straight to Phuentsholing, Check in the Hotel, all will be handled with our Goximbo representative. Make yourself relaxed and take rest of the day.
- The evening can be spent visiting the market and nearby areas.
- Stay overnight at Phuentsholing.
Day 2: Phuentsholing-Thimphu (180km, 6hrs)
- At day 2 Morning,Head straight to Thimphu, the modern capital town of Bhutan. 4km ahead from Phuentsholing, visit Kharbandi Gompa, beautiful overnight monastery situated around the garden of tropical plants and flowers.
- Nearby Thimphu, visit Simtokha Dzong, the oldest fortress of the kingdom which now serves as the School for religious and cultural studies
- Overnight stay at Thimphu.
- After check out the hotel, Morning drive to BBS Tower for fascinating view of Thimphu valley and next, visit mini zoo, Anim Dratshang (nunnery), National Library, Handmade Paper factory & Memorial Chorten (stupa)
- Afternoon, Head to the visit of School Arts & Crafts, Textile & Folk Heritage Museum, Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang (Temple) and Handicrafts Emporium
- Day ends with the staying at Thimphu.
Day 4: Thimphu-Punakha (75 km, 2 ½ hrs)
- Check out the hotel, start driving to Punakha, taking a short stop at Dochula pass (3,080m) that heralds the most enchanting views of Bhutan
- Afternoon visit to Punakha Dzong and Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Evening, stay relaxed and rejuvenate yourself in Fascinating Punakha valley
- Stay overnight at Punakha.
Day 5: Punakha-Wangduephodrang-Paro(145 km, 5 hours)
- After the breakfast, check out from the hotel. Head to Wangduephodrang town, visiting Dzong and surrounded local markets & other scenery places.
- Next, start ahead to Paro
- Overnight stay at Punakha
Day 6: Paro
- After the check out, Morning visit to Drukgyel Dzong (Fortress/monastery), the ruined fortress from where Bhutanese repelled several invasion by Tibetan armies. Then,sightseeing continues with the splendid view of Mt. Chomolhari from Dzong
- Next, visit TA Dzong (National Museum) and walk down the trail to visit Rinpung Dzong, the fortress has a long and fascinating historymeans the fortress of the heap of jewels
- Next, at the evening, visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the Kingdom
- Enjoy your night at paro.
Day 7: Depart from Paro
- After the memorable journey, get back to the Airport station for the return journey.